A few weeks ago I had a little trivia game on here. I was impressed with your guesses, some of you were very close to the correct answers. I have such clever “followers!” I thought I would give you all another opportunity today. Once again there will be 6 trivia questions. You can answer one, two or all of them, in the comments below. I did make them a little easier this time. The ones who get closest to the correct answer will get a “prize” and the prizes will be different from last time. I will point out that this time I made sure that the questions have definitive answers, all details are covered! Take a chance, give it your best shot, you have nothing to lose and hopefully a little fun to have. I will reveal the answers and winners tonight. Oh yes, and remember the one rule, No Googling for the answers! 🙂
- In feet how tall was the tallest recorded sand castle?
- What was the age of the youngest person known to climb to the top of Mt.Everest?
- In miles per hour, how fast can an ostrich run? (Being that the ostrich is well rested and there are no weather conditions preventing it from running at its typical speed.)
- In months, how long did the Pony Express last?
- How many men have walked on the moon?
- How many constellations are there?