It’s time to exercise your brain a little bit again. We are going through our games and I found a game that we have with fun questions, so its Game Time! The rules are simple. All you do is leave your best guesses in the comments below. For those who guess the closest to the correct answer there is a prize! Really! But No Googling! Just give it your best shot! I will reveal the answers later tonight.
- On average how many ants and termites does a giant anteater swallow each day?
- How many bats live in the Bracken Cave in Texas?
- In skips, what is the world record for stone skipping?
- How many miles can a bee fly in a day?
- How many cranberries does it take to make one gallon of cranberry juice?