I was catching up on reading posts and came across this one from Di, https://pensitivity101.wordpress.com/2019/12/13/wanna-know-you-better-13-dec/
It was a fun read and she opened it up for others to answer the questions too, so I thought why not! I am sure these aren’t questions that have been keeping you up at night wondering about, but thought you still may enjoy seeing the answers. If you do have some questions keeping you up at night, feel free to ask them in the comments below. 🙂 And feel free to share your answers to any of the questions listed if you would like! There is always things we can learn about each other. Whether they be big or little things, they can still be interesting.
7 “briefly explain” questions:
- What really makes you angry? It has to be something major! I am not saying that I don’t get upset about things, for I do, but to be really angry is a different story. I just don’t like wasting time getting my blood pressure up!
- What is your favorite food that you can not do without? Hmmm…I enjoy a variety but I really do love Mexican food, and pizza.
- If you could live any where in the world, where would that be? Where my family is. 🙂 There are a lot of beautiful places in this world, and many places I would still love to visit, but I am very happy at where I am right now. Though yes, I would like to live closer to the beach!
- What is your favorite method to relieve stress? Journaling, writing, talking with friends/family, music and laughing!
- Would you rather live on the Moon or on Mars for two years? I would rather keep my feet firmly planted on earth!
- What is your favorite type of weather? Not too hot, not too cold and the sun is shining.
- What is your favorite sport to play or watch? I have never been good at sports, unless you count when I was in elementary school and played kickball. That was one sport I did enjoy, oh and climbing the ropes in gym class. We would have a competition with the boys against the girls to see who could get up the rope the fastest. I usually won! It helps at times to be very small in stature. Didn’t take much for me to pull myself up the rope. I love watching ice skating during the Olympics.
9 “this or that” questions:
- Beach or Mountains? Beach but I do enjoy the mountains too.
- Fish or fried chicken wings? Fish
- Swimming or climbing hills? I have never been much of a swimmer, though I enjoy floating in the water. Climbing hills or actually just hiking along flat ground is fine.
- Steak or Lamb? Steak
- Summer or Winter? Summer
- Countryside or city? Countryside
- Spring or Autumn? Both
- Political Science or Statistics? Neither! Science and Numbers is just not for me!
- A Train or Airplane Ride? Before this past summer I would have said airplane but after our trip on the train, I would prefer the train anytime! Rocked to sleep every night and no turburlence!