Good Morning! I was awake way too early this morning? 4am! Crazy to be wide awake at that time, but I was. Any clue as to why, for I don’t have any. I did end up texting my sister who was up at 4am to get on the plane to come back home. I told her she must be the reason, since her brain was awake, so was mine! We do tend to share the same brain at times.
I went back to sleep at 6, but only slept for a hour until I awoke again.So now I am listening to Pandora on my computer and enjoying the stillness of the morning. I have already done a load of laundry, but who knows how productive the rest of my day will be. I have a feeling that the following picture may define me by this afternoon.
It was an exciting book, but…..
Perhaps something so exciting will happen today that will keep me wired and awake! Maybe? Yes? No, probably not!What do you think?
I heard yesterday that it is always good to keep the brain working, brain therapy they say! Since I care about the health of your brains, here is some fun trivia for all of you. Trivia that has to do with “The Odessa Chronicles”, the book that Colin and I are currently working on. A book for the young and old. It is about our wonderful, crazy friends; Odessa, Dewey, Jaxon and of course the Man-servant! If you haven’t read any of our stories about Odessa the Barn Owl, Dewey the Tabby Cat, Jaxon the Jackalope and the Man-servant, then wait no longer. They are humorous, fun, special characters that we have come to love. Here is a link to the latest story about them. The Big Wheel
Now get those brains working! I promise I won’t make you strain your brains too hard! Think you can get them all right? Have fun, just guess if you don’t know. For you never know you may turn out being right.
1. What are 2 of Dewey’s favorite things to do?
2. Who can be sassy putting the others in their place pretty quickly with their quick wit?
3. Who thought they had a wonderful plan to make Dewey be able to fly, what could possibly go wrong? (answer found in Dewey’s Flight!)
4. Who can be sly and give back as good as he gets?
5. Where do they all live?
6. On a scale of 1 to 10, how good is Dewey at being patient?
7. Who was stranded while being up high, deciding to just enjoy the view?
8. This question is from a story further back, but I am sure there are some of you that remember. Who took a long journey, leaving behind their friends at the Farm? (making them curious, not to mention me, as I was sent the story part by part each day. Yes, Colin enjoys testing my curiosity!)