What is on your mind today? Hopefully some good things. If not, here are some quotes to make you smile! Have a wonderful day!
It is supposed to be up to 60 degrees today. This week-end it was in the 20’s and we had a snow squall on Friday. Lasted for a little bit and then the sun came out and every trace of snow was gone. I had run into a store shortly after the snow squall, and a customer was talking to the cashier about our crazy weather. She said, “next thing you know chickens are going to start falling from the sky!” Yes, I guess that about sums up our winter this year! 🙂
Well my friends for some strange reason the copying of the pictures with my quotes for the day is not working! I have tried different ways and no luck. So you are stuck with only the words today. Sorry, but I am sure that you can still enjoy them!
1. “If money doesn’t grow on trees, then why do banks have branches?”
2. “Today is a wonderful day, I have never seen this one before!”Maya Angelou
3. “A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men.” Willy Wonka
4. “There is beauty in simplicity.”
5. “Use your fear, it can take you to the place where you store your courage.” Amelia Earhart
6. “Will it be easy? Nope! Worth it? Absolutely!”
7.“I know I am a handful, but that is why you got two hands!” 🙂
8. “Always find a reason to laugh, it may not add years to your life, but will surely add life to your years.” 🙂
9. “There is no Wi-fi in the forest, but I promise you will find a better connection!”
10. “Never stop learning, because life never stops teaching!”