When we come out to Indiana each Thanksgiving, there are certain things that are very predictable.
- Plenty of good food always available.
- Plenty of laughter and love abound!
- I will always lose in the card games, your sympathy is appreciated 🙂
- Black Friday late late night shopping, which is more for the free entertainment then the bargains. Explanation perhaps will come later.
- Being cozy by the sister-in-law’s fireplace and watching Hallmark movies.
- Having my nieces and nephew grow taller each time and just towering more over me!
Yes, certain things you can predict, and then there is this thing called life that …. If I have learned anything as I have gone through life, it is that it is very UNPREDICTABLE!! You just never know what may be coming around the bend.
There is one thing you can control though and that is your reaction. You can decide to roll with what life throws at you and make the best of it that you can. For even if presently things look really bad, you never know when that big ball of sunshine could be just around the bend! You don’t want to bury your head in your troubles and miss it. Keep rolling, keep watching and as my good friend says, Keep cherishing the GOOD moments that are out there!