Hello everyone! The buzzing of the alarm clock this morning made it clear that vacation is over! Now to get back to “reality brain” instead of “vacation brain” , Ha! We had a nice time, being with family is always a treasured time and always a little sad to say goodbye. Wishing there wasn’t so many miles separating, but hours by car instead of days by car is a lot better, so will be glad that they aren’t further than they are.
Figured Tuesday’s Thoughts are a great day to start regularly posting again. You all like them, and it gives my brain a little time to catch up in order to think of a blog post for tomorrow. Will start thinking while doing all the “fun” vacation over list of things to do. Clean, laundry, grocery shop, unpack, etc. Have a great day my friends!
2. (now I am all for trying to find the smiles through the pain, BUT…I was drawn to this quote, because we all have those times where the smile are just too hard at the moment and we treasure the ones who stay by our side in the dark!)
4. (LOL! Yes, that does happen at times!)
5. (reminds me of the NC woods we were in and I could have stayed there longer! Such peace)
8. (This gave me a laugh to start the day, the question is, “Are you the friend who sends the text, or the one who calls!” 🙂
10. (LOL! After what I typed above about my To-Do list and having “vacation brain”, yup this may just sum it up :))
So which ones do you like? Keep Smiling…It makes people wonder 🙂