Good Morning! Today’s thoughts are a mixture. A hodge podge. May you find a gem out of the hodge podge that speaks directly to you! Have a Wonderful day!!! And there may be 3 posts today from me (if you don’t mind. :)) I have 2 to do to catch up to the Everyday Inspiration online class by WordPress. I have enjoyed the prompts they have given so far.
- “I am not perfect, but I am always myself.”
- “A smooth sea never made a skillful sailor.”
- “Read a thousand books and your words will flow like a river.” Virginia Woolf
- “There are people who would love to have your bad days!”
- “STOP WAITING FOR FRIDAY, for summer, for someone to fall in love with you. Happiness is achieved when you stop waiting for it and make the most of the moment you are in now!” ( I had to include this one as soon as I saw it for 2 people that came to my mind, I’m sure you know who you are! 🙂 )
- “If you see something beautiful in someone, speak it!” Ruthie Lindsey
- ( yeah I need this mug :))