Good Morning everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful Easter week-end! We celebrated Easter and my daughter’s 17th birthday!!! Still can’t believe it is number 17!! Had a nice time, in spite of still fighting a cold, but I think I am finally getting to the end of it. I hope! If this crazy wind would stop, that would help! Woke up with the song Morning has Broken on my mind so here are some thoughts about Morning 🙂 ENJOY and have a WONDERFUL DAY!!!
- “I planned to take over the world today, but I’m too tired!”
- “Every morning you have 2 choices, Continue to sleep with your dreams or wake up and start chasing them.”
- How many of us would make this choice?
- “Eat GLITTER for breakfast and SHINE all day!” 🙂
- I thought this was too cute and I clearly identify 🙂
- PROCAFFIENATING: The tendency to not start anything until you’ve had your cup of coffee! (so how many of you fit this description? :))
- “I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family and dreams that turned into reality!”
- Keep Smiling and have a GREAT DAY!!