If its Spring, what is going on with the COLD mornings? Felt more like Spring in February, LOL! Hopefully these quotes will WARM your heart 🙂 Have an AMAZING TUESDAY!!!
3.” Experience is the hardest kind of teacher, it gives you the test first and the lesson afterwards”. Oscar Wilde
4. “We have all been in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.” Oscar Wilde
5. “Women are meant to be loved, not understood.” Oscar Wilde ( Had to laugh at this one!)
6. ” To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.” Oscar Wilde ( Have you noticed a theme here yet, LOL! )
7.”I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.” Oscar Wilde
8. “I’m so clever that sometimes I don’t understand a single word of what I am saying.” 🙂 Oscar Wilde
9. “Keep love in your heart, life without it is like a sunless garden where the flowers are dead.” Oscar Wilde
10.”Memory is the diary that we all carry around with us.” Oscar Wilde
Oscar Wilde’s name just popped in my mind this morning and I am glad it did 🙂 The first one I almost didn’t put, cause it is sad, but unfortunately in a lot of cases it is true also. I am thinking of how we don’t value human life anymore with all the shootings, etc. There just was a tragic shooting not that far from us which made this stand out. It was the Pa.Turnpike shooting that was in the news. The guy knew the price of what he owed, and he placed that over the price of human life 😦 My heart goes out to the victim’s family and friends.
And also the attack that just happened at Brussels airport! Thoughts and prayers with them as well!!!