Good Morning! Well the thought in my head this morning is ,”What is this white stuff falling from the sky??” Yes, it is snowing again, but we aren’t supposed to get near as much snow as last time! So for now I can enjoy the beauty of it falling once again as I try to select quotes that will resonate with all of you. 🙂 Happy Tuesday!
1. “Everyone walks past a thousand stories each day. The good writers are the ones who see five or six of them, most people don’t see any.” Orson Scott Card
2.”People generally see what they look for and hear what they listen for.” Harper Lee
3. “If you have good thoughts, they will shine on your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.” Roald Dahl
4. “Promise me you will never forget me, for if I thought you would, I would never leave.” A.A. Milne
5. “She reads books, as one would breathe air, to fill up and live.” Annie Dillard (so true!)
6. “She took the leap, and built her wings on the way down!” Unknown Author
7. “I walked into the bookshop and breathed in the perfume of paper and magic that strangely no one ever thought of bottling!.” Darius Ruis Zafron ( I do love the smell of new books, I love my Kindle, BUT it is sad how bookstores are dwindling!)
8. “You drown not by falling into a river, but by staying submerged in it.” Paulo Coelho
9. “When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” Dr. Wayne Dyer
Please share your favorites again in the comments. I love how different ones touch different people. Right now its number 6 that really jumped out at me! But I identify with 5 and 10 also 🙂 And maybe someone really should make perfume that smells like new books 🙂 Tho I don’t think it would have the magic in it.