Good Morning! So what song lyrics tell some of your stories? Feel free to share in the comments below. Today my song may be ” Let it Snow!” LOL! They are calling for snow today and it would be the first snow we have had all winter which is abnormal for us here in the Northeast! I don’t like driving in snow, but I do like how pretty it looks when its falling and it does brighten up the day,we have had so many dreary, rainy days, so I say , Let it Snow! As long as I can stay inside and be warm 🙂
The quotes today are all anonymous, but thought provoking. ENJOY and have a great day!
1. “Once you accepted your flaws, others can’t use them against you!”
2. “A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities.”
3. “Don’t judge me on my choices when you don’t know my reasons.”
4. ” The pupil in your eye increases by 45% when you look at someone that you love!”
5. “Don’t let your struggle, become your “identity”.
6. “Don’t underestimate me. I know more than I say, think more than I speak and notice more than you realize.”
7.” Had to put in one to make you SMILE 🙂 I am not someone who runs at all, so this made me laugh! It is true!
8.“Talk to yourself, like you would talk to someone you love!” Brene Brown, (Ok this was too important to not put down, even if it is not anonymous. I think we all get too critical on ourselves and need to remember this.)