Good Morning friends! Winter has truly set in now, it is freezing today! My girls were not happy about having to wait for the bus today! May these quotes make your spirit feel warm and I hope you are warm inside today!
My dear blogger friend Ameena from Randomsbyarandom.wordpress.com had posted this the other week and I was inspired to dedicate my Tuesday’s quotes to Maya Angelou. She has many wonderful quotes. So thank you Ameena!
1.“Don’t let people pull you into their STORM, Pull them into your PEACE!”
2. “There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside of you.”
3. “No sun outlasts its sunset, but will rise again and bring the dawn.”
4. “We are only as blind as we want to be.”
5.“Be a rainbow in someone else’s cloud!”
6. “Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!”
7.“Hope and fear cannot occupy the same space at the same time. Invite one to stay.”
8. “You can’t use up creativity, the more you use, the more you have!”
9. “A desire to reach for the stars is ambitious, the desire to reach hearts is wise!”
Ok it was hard, but I do believe I have a favorite this time. Is it yours? Share and I will let you know 🙂 Have a Awesome Tuesday as you try to get back on schedule after all the Christmas and New Year’s celebrations, hard I know. We need a holiday in January, February or March I think! 🙂