Good afternoon my friends! Finally got the TIME to post today. If you read my post from yesterday you will know what I mean by TIME 🙂 Since this is Christmas week I want to share a little story first that I heard on the radio, about the Christmas spirit.
A single Mom tearfully told her kids how this year there just was not enough money for presents. They went around telling the one thing they would like to have if they could. Her one little girl said she would love to have a long sleeved nightgown. The next day someone dropped off some hand me down clothes for the children. Her daughter was going through the bag and got all excited as she pulled out a long sleeved nightgown with snowmen and ruffles on it. She showed it to her Mom and said, “We are so blessed Mommy!”
That story touched my heart, to have the gratitude that little girl has! That is what I want for Christmas! And now onto the thoughts for the day 🙂 Enjoy!
- “Count the snowflakes in a gentle snowfall…that’s how many days I want to love you!”
- “It’s like the universe took every Christmas wish I ever made and turned it into you!” (So yes I was looking for a Christmas card for my hubby, that is where these first 2 quotes came from :))
- “The future lies before you like a field of fallen snow, before how you tread in it, for every step will show.”
- “If kisses were snowflakes, I would send you a blizzard!”
- “We are like snowflakes, all different in our own way.”
- “Happiness is catching snowflakes on your tongue!And the above quote is my favorite quote from one of my favorite Christmas movies. How The Grinch Stole Christmas. Just watched it again this Saturday. Will leave you with two more beautiful snow pictures…since as of now pictures are the only way I am going to see snow! We are having a very unusual mild winter here in Pa. it is supposed to be up to almost the 60’s for Christmas day!! I do like the warmth, but I also love the beauty of the snow, just don’t like driving in it! If it could only stay in the yards and on the trees it would be perfect 🙂