Happy Tuesday everyone! So have you guessed the theme behind my quotes today? 🙂 Being that my dear husband and I will celebrate 20 years of marriage tomorrow, I had to center the quotes today around LOVE. I hope you enjoy, even if you don’t have a special someone to think about as you read these quotes. Plan in your mind how that special someone is going to be worthy of these quotes 🙂 Have a Beautiful day!!!
1. “You don’t love someone for their looks, their clothes or their fancy car; but because they can sing a song that only you can hear.” Oscar Wilde
2. “How do I love thee? Let me count the ways…I love thee to the depth, breadth and height that my soul can reach.” Elizabeth Barrett Browning ( I had to include this, I have loved this poem ever since I read it in Junior High!)
3. “Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of every day into a golden haze.” Ellen Glenn
4. “Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.” Peter Utinov
5. “He broke down her walls without her even noticing and when he rebuilt the walls he added windows to let the sunshine in.!”
6. “It’s been a ugly day,” she said, “Tell me something beautiful.” And he said her name. ( AWWW!!! Yes, my husband has cheered me on many ugly days!”
7. “The best kiss is the one that has been exchanged a thousand times between the eyes before it reaches the lips.”
8. “Forget the butterflies, I feel the whole zoo when I am with you!”
9. “The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead.” Marilyn Monroe
10. “Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty and often hot and fierce. As love grows older our hearts mature adn our love becomes as coals; deep burning and unquenchable!” Bruce Lee
Don’t think I can pick a favorite today, but let me know if you can 🙂 And remember if you haven’t found a soulmate yet don’t let these quotes get you down, love is very good at catching you by surprise!! Or if you are in a troubled relationship let me be the one to tell you YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL and surround yourself with others who believe that truth!