If you have not seen my earlier post today I am not trying to mess with your mind. I am sorry it still is Monday 🙂 I am just posting Tuesday’s Thoughts a day earlier, for I knew my loyal readers would miss them if I didn’t. Right? 🙂 Today’s Thoughts are dedicated to Mothers! Tomorrow my dear Mom is having a Triple Bypass Surgery done, so my dear husband and I will be at the hospital for the day tomorrow along with my family. I know my Mom would appreciate your thoughts and prayers! We are all ready for her to be on the other side of this surgery. Thanks so much and hope you enjoy this special edition 🙂
- “A Mother understands what a child cannot say.”
- “I’ll love you , I’ll like you for always, as long as I am living my baby you will be!” Robert Munsch ( I have read this book to my girls SO MUCH! And its so true! I am 44 years old and still my Mama’s baby :))
- “Mother” definition- One person who does the work of twenty for free!” ( Most definitely feels like that some days!)
- “It is within the journey of Motherhood that I woman will find out how strong she really is!” (OH YES! and I have a strong MOM!)
- “No one will ever know the strength of my love for you…After all, you are the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.” ( I LOVE how this is worded!)
- “No language can express the power, and beauty, heroism and majesty of a Mother’s Love.” Edwin Chopin
- “Love as powerful as your Mother’s for you leaves its own mark…to have been loved so deeply…will give you some protection forever.” J.K.Rowling
Thank you dear Mom for your Powerful Love!!! I love you truly and deeply and will be there waiting for you to wake up after your surgery. Just like you were by my side SO MANY times in the hospital, etc. You will pull through this and be ready to run a marathon! 🙂 Ok, maybe that is stretching it, but you will pull through!! ❤ ❤ ❤
Hang on its Monday you say…I knew I was too tired this morning 🙂 No, I do still know what day it is, tho the covers really were hard to leave this morning! That is why I don’t have time for my post now, but will this afternoon. Wanted to let you know it is coming! And will let you know why Tuesday’s Thoughts will be posted today 🙂
Black Friday, love it, hate it??
Yes, I am looking forward to Black Friday and texted my sister-in-law about not many days left :)Can’t believe how FAST time is going!! BUT to clarify Black Friday is FUN due to the fact that we are In Indiana at that time visiting my husband’s family. My SIL and I started the tradition of going out Friday night to shop as a way to have some time alone to chat 🙂 Works out great! We find some deals and just enjoy the time together and laughing at each other as we start to space out from it being too late and us getting too tired! So I like Black Friday for that reason!! What is your opinion? You shop or sleep? 🙂 OH and we do go out late , not in the middle of Thanksgiving!
Good Morning! Today’s post isn’t a “Anything Goes”, post exactly, being that its not based on 3 words, but it was inspired by a situation so hope you enjoy!
The leaves were falling all around in a splendourous array of colors! Trisha watched out her window as she sipped on her Peach Passion Tea. She would have loved to be able to simply enjoy the beauty of the leaves and the beautiful weather, but something just felt off today. She was feeling more confused than a chameleon in a bowl of skittles! Her body was giving her some hints about something, but she was refusing to listen, it was easier just to curl up with a good novel and get lost in the story. But even reading was not distracting her enough this morning. All she could look at was that little bag from the pharmacy sitting on her counter. It was still there, hadn’t moved from where she had sat it last night. She felt it silently mocking her. “Well you bought me, now what are you going to do?” With her heart pounding she grabbed the bag before her courage escaped her once more. Oh the bathroom seemed so small, the room was beginning to spin. Trisha looked at the counter again, where this time the package had been opened and it was like shouting out at her with the unbelievable news! The house was very still, but there sure was a racquet going on in Trisha’s head. It was like a tennis match going on in her brain as she kept volleying back and forth between total shock, fear and the urge to laugh hysterically!
She grabbed her purse to run out the door. She wasn’t sure where she was going, just knew she needed some fresh air! Oh what timing, a taxi cab was coming down the street. Now was her chance, she could go to where ever she wanted to. Maybe she would have him drive her to the airport, but where would she go after that? What would they say as she went to Customer Service asking for a ticket to Crazy Land? Most likely that secret button would be pushed and within minutes some nice men wearing white coats would show up! No, better not do that option. For a brief instant tho, the thought of a padded room with a bowl full of skittles and coloring books with a brand new box of crayons did sound tempting. Laughing she took her purse back inside and grabbed the dog’s leash as she decided to go on a walk. Her and the dog had a lot to talk about! She started out by saying, “Whatever you do, Never say something is IMPOSSIBLE!” Fifi perked up her ears and gave her head a little shake and off they went. Fifi dreaming of chasing a squirrel and Trisha imagining how her life was going to change so much in a short 9 months!
PS, Figured I better clarify, don’t read between the lines what isn’t there! This is purely fiction! Well at least about the 9 months part 🙂 The wanting a bowl of skittles and some brand new crayons maybe not as much, LOL!
Good Morning! I am giving your minds a break today 🙂 Today I have chosen quotes just to make you laugh! We all need those laugh filled moments, right? For like they say, forget the apples, Laughter is the Best Medicine to keep the Doctor away! 🙂 ENJOY! All these quotes are by Unknown, guess they just wanted to make you laugh and not get any credit. There are 2 Minion quotes tho, how can you not like those smart, cute little Minions 🙂
- 1.”When something goes wrong in your day, just yell,”Plot Twist!” and Move On!”
- “The next time someone calls your home phone, test their intelligence and ask them if you can call them back cause you are driving!”
- “That moment when you cannot finish a sentence cause you are laughing so hard about the ending!” (Been there, done that!)
- “No matter how big and bad you think you are, when a 2 year old hands you a toy phone, you answer it!”
- “My train of thought derailed and there are no survivors!”‘ (Been there and done that also! Cmon admit it, it has also happened to you! :))
- “My counselor set before me a half glass of water. He asked if I was a optomist or a pessimist? So I drank all the water and told him that I was a problem solver!”
- Hardest job ever: Working in a bubble wrap factory, can you imagine the self control needed!
- “Skinny people are easier to kidnap, stay safe, EAT CAKE!” ( Yes, I just had to include this for….You know who you are 🙂 🙂 )
- “Never put off til tomorrow, what can be done the day after tomorrow just as well!” Mark Twain (had to add this one 🙂
- “Live like minions, laugh out loud all day without any reason and annoy all the mean people with your happiness!” (There is your challenge, Go have a GREAT DAY!)
GEDSC DIGITAL CAMERA
GEDSC DIGITAL CAMERA
Good Morning! I am going back to Italy this morning! For when I was in Italy I did not mind being up at the crack of dawn! This morning tho I just want to lay in the comfort of my bed and go back to sleep. So I am trying to look at the morning pics of Italy to give me a bounce in my step today, its not working yet! Hopefully it works for you! If it did add some cheer to your morning than “Prego” 🙂 Yes, I became so well versed in Italian when over there. Ha! I can count the words I know on my hands 🙂 Have a great start to the week. You may not be on any new adventure this week, but you never know where you can find adventure! You may find adventure in your own backyard, keep your eyes open and look for it!
So today is a “Anything Goes” post day, But this lady has a tired brain….so not going to happen, LOL! Instead we will debate some of the most important questions of the universe! Feel free to give your opinion, for there is no right or wrong answer. Maybe a answer that is better, haha, but no right or wrong.
1st question….How do you like your bananas? Green? Just a little green on the peel? All yellow? Yellow with a few brown spots on the peel?
2nd question…When your alarm goes off in the morning, you turn it off and hit the floor or you push the snooze half a dozen times?
3rd question….Herbal teas, coffee, or Hot Cocoa?
4th question…Punch Bug or Slug Bug, yes this is debated over at my house 🙂 ?
Yes your opinion does matter in these important questions of the universe, so get busy and answer and Thanks! 🙂 You will know what the “right” answers at a later time 🙂