Good Morning! Today’s quotes may not be the kind that gives you warm fuzzies, BUT they were on my heart today. I have found that there is always someone who needs the quote I shared. So enjoy some quotes on Trust and if they don’t resonate with you, share them with someone on your heart who may just need to hear them. Have a AWESOME DAY!
- “The saddest thing about Betrayal, is it never comes from your enemies.”(I hate to think of someone identifying with this, but unfortunately in this world this happens! Hugs to you if this resonates in you.)
- “You don’t always need a plan, sometimes you just need to breathe,trust,let go, and see what happens.” Mandy Hale
- “If life gets too hard to stand, kneel!” Gordon B.Hinkley (Been there, done that, as my sister says, we get calloused knees!)
- “Ignoring the signs is a good way to end up at the wrong destination.” ( Sometimes you don’t want to see some signs, but signs are there for a reason, no matter how hard.)
- “What would happen if you were able to believe in yourself?” (Give it a try! You are a special, unique individual!!)
- “Always trust your gut with what your head hasn’t yet figured out.” (How many times has your gut proved you right? )