Good Morning! I hope this Tuesday finds you feeling happy! The sun is shining here, which is NICE to see after the rain we had for several days! My heart does go out to South Carolina and all the flooding they have had! Our rain was nothing compared to what they got! I lived in Johns Island, SC for a year, very close to Charleston. BEAUTIFUL areas! Tugged at my heart to see pictures of the flooding. My thoughts and prayers are with them.
I have picked Ralph Waldo Emerson quotes for today. May they add sunshine to your day!
- “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path, and make a trail.”
- “Waves are inspiring, not because they rise and fall, but because each time they FALL, they never fail to RISE again.”
- “Earth laughs in flowers.”
- “For every minute you remain angry, you lose 60 seconds of peace of mind.”
- “Many eyes go through the meadow, but few see the flowers in it.”