Good Morning! I figured since its a Monday, we all could use a laugh to start out the week! Thanks to WriteNLive blogger this post was inspired 🙂 I guess after she reads this she can decide if she is thankful or not for the idea she gave me 🙂 She had commented on one of my posts saying I am talented and I was thankful for those nice words of appreciation. I assured her tho that I have talents she wouldn’t want and this post was born!
Top 9 Talents you won’t want!
- I have mastered the talent of getting lost in my own town and just about anywhere! Sense of direction is NOT one of my senses!
- The ability to always pick the slowest checkout line in the store!
- The art of being able to only draw stick figures and hearts! At 5years old my dear daughter asked me to draw her a horse. I did, she looked and replied, “Mommy that is NOT a horse, what is it?”
- Being able to head out of a store getting to the door and sometimes even walking out the door UNITENTIONALLY with something in my hand when I realize I haven’t paid for it! Those times you just go into browse and pick up something as you continue browsing, not really intending to buy it. YES, BE ASSURED I have gone back to pay for the item or put the item back! Feel free to let me know that you possess this talent also! I am sure there is someone out there!
- The art of accidentally catching your hair on fire! Yes, this is the talent you really DON’T want!! No worries, it wasn’t major, BUT will tell you scorched hair does NOT smell good!
- The ability to catch a moving car! That takes skill wouldn’t you say? 🙂
- Tripping up the stairs or just tripping on the bumpy air as you walk!
- The art of jumping and squealing at something much smaller than me! But this something has 8 legs and is hairy! Yes, I detest spiders! Here is a story for you. A few years back my DEAR Mother-in-law found out that my daughter wanted a remote control spider for her birthday. Well I sure had no intention of getting it! When my daughter unwrapped the gift her face lit up with joy and mine did not exactly have the JOYFUL look! Maybe more of a glaring look! Ha! Fortunately my MIL and I have a great relationship, but SOMEDAY who knows what she will unwrap!
- The art of being rear ended 2x at the same intersection on the same day!
So I hope these made you laugh to start your day out and to know that in life you can’t always take yourself seriously! Laugh at yourself ! What talents do you have that may not make people green with envy! Share below 🙂