Happy Tuesday everyone! I remember how happy I was the first time I bought my own Peanuts Comic book! More were added to my collection over the years. Who couldn’t like The Peanuts! Yes, every Christmas we would watch the Christmas Special and you can’t forget the Great Pumpkin 🙂 Each character in Peanuts had its own unique personality and they were a warm part of my childhood. So today is dedicated to The Peanuts! ENJOY!
1. “I can’t help thinking that this world would be a better place if everyone would just listen to me!” Lucy (be honest we all have probably had that thought at times ;))
2. “There are times when I could murder her, but I would hate for anything to happen to her!” Linus ( true sibling love 🙂 and I think we all thought that about Lucy at one time or another 🙂 )
3. “Why worry about the future, when the present is more than most of us can handle!” Linus ( he might still carry his blanket but he is wise!)
4. “If I seem a little strange, well that is because I am!” Pig Pen ( Don’t you love his honesty! We all need that ability!)
5. “Only in Math problems can you buy 60 cantaloupes and no one asks what is wrong with you!” Sally ( Sally is my kindred spirit as far as Math goes :))
6. “When my arms can’t reach the people who are close to my heart, I always hug them in my prayers!” Snoopy ( LOVE Snoopy! A dear friend sent me this via FB this morning and I had already decided I was going to do Peanuts quotes and than I knew I had to share this one! Thanks dear friend 🙂
7. “Sometimes all you need is a hug from the right person and all your stress will melt away!” Snoopy ( Hugs are so powerful! So many hugs a day are more efficient at keeping the Dr. away than a Apple a Day is!)
8. “If I was given the opportunity to present a gift to the next generation it would be the ability for each individual to learn to laugh at himself!” Charles Schultz ( I had posted a quote similar to this on my FB page yesterday. It says how We all should learn to laugh at ourselves and if you can’t, Call me, I will laugh at you! 🙂 Thank you Charles Schultz for the gift of laughter you gave us for so many years!!
More quotes than usual but this will make up for missing last week 🙂 There were still more I wanted to add and GOOD GRIEF, I just realized I didn’t put any Charlie Brown quotes! Next week 🙂 for we can’t forget Good Ole Charlie Brown!