The glow of the lights off the Christmas tree, Kenny G playing on the CD player…me snuggled on the couch with a blanket, reading a Christmas story from my Kindle. Perfect way to start the day!
Since I wrote a anti-bucket list I it made me think of what I wanted on my real bucket list. So here is the list, not complete, but gives you an idea, and me something to start with, as I continue this on this journey of life!
1. Visiting a tropical island, sitting on the beach sipping a little umbrella drink….AHHHH…I am ready!
2. Having my writing not just be a hobby
3. Visit a castle, something intriguing about castles
4. Visiting Ireland, I can see castles there 🙂
5. Seeing something on Broadway
6. Being a contestant on Price is Right. LOL! I loved watching that when I was a child. I always thought it would be fun to be on Family Feud too. Keep telling my husband to go on Jeopardy or Wheel of Fortune, a easy way to win a fortune. He hasn’t agreed yet! HA!
7. Swimming with dolphins…I think this would be delightful!
8. Holding a koala, have always loved koalas
9. Having a personal masseuse….Starting the day like that would be very awesome!
10. Waking up with no worries and turning on the tv and the news reporter saying that there is NO BAD NEWS to report, no crimes, no accidents, no nothing…the world is all sunshiny and bright! Oh wait, guess that would mean I was in Heaven 🙂