I have been told that I should post more regularly and its something I want to do, so will see if I can accomplish it this week! Thankful to my wonderful readers that want to hear from me 🙂 Each day us bloggers are given a suggestion of something we can write about if we so choose. I want to try using these suggestions more often along with my own thoughts. Today the suggestion struck me….What is it that you do NOT want to do,, places you don’t want to go? What are things that will definitely not appear on your Bucket list?
1.No desire at all to go bungee jumping!
2. No desire to jump out of a airplane…tho my dear friend did it and loved it! I am sure it can be a exhilarating experience, BUT……I would be screaming the whole way down, unable to enjoy it and with the way my luck goes…well don’t have much trust in the parachute 🙂
3. Do not want to go deep sea diving. I am sure there is beautiful stuff to see under the water, but I will be content with watching it on DVD’s while I breathe freely without worrying if my tank will run out of air, and if I will make it back up before it does!
4. Mountain climbing, I climb enough “mountains” in my life, don’t need to climb a literal one 🙂 I am talking the HUGE mountains like Mt.Everest,etc. Little mountains I can handle 🙂
5. Love the penguins…who couldn’t fall in love with March of the Penguins. But no desire to go to Antartica
6. No desire to try to be a contestant on Survivor
7. Can’t say I wish to visit Cuba or the island of Alcatraz or the Sahara Desert anytime soon
8. If I never eat strange insects, even if they have chocolate on them my stomach will NOT MISS them! Being allergic to gluten I am sure they probably contain that 🙂
9. Be a cave exploreer, NOPE! I have gone into caverns, and that is fine. Going deep into a cave that could have bats,etc. NO THANKS! Once again I will content myself with watching the DVD’s that I have of some beautiful things they have found in caves from the comfort of my couch. No worries about bats, spiders,darkness and who knows what other strange creatures that may inhabit them. I have seen movies.LOL!
10. And last of all, no desire to go to Spain and participate in the Bull Run…yes, they have a big event where you run from bulls. Being that I do NOT like running and am not fast is just one of the reasons I would not do this. Tho who knows maybe if I had to run from a bull I may be ALOT faster than I ever dreamed possible! 🙂 But that will be OK if I never know that.
Well hope you all liked that and no intention to cause anyone to feel bad if what I listed is actually on their real Bucket list. More power to you! You are more adventuresome! Let me know when you are going to do the Bull Run, I will come along and cheer you on 🙂
Happy Monday everyone!